“Job-ifying” is a game that people play.
The game consists of the following:
- Comparing your clothes to others
- Comparing who has the biggest car
- Comparing who has the biggest house
- Finding out who to please at work to get a “promotion”
- Gossiping and spreading rumors about people you don’t like
- Comparing how big your pay check is compared to others
The list is endless. In short people who “job-ify” are people who think that resources are limited. They think the end goal is to accumulate as much “stuff” as possible to try to impress people they don’t know..
But what if I told you there’s another way? What if I told you that there’s a world where resources, happiness and wealth is not limited, but unlimited? This world exists. And you could live in it.
The only thing you need to do to live in this world is follow a new set of rules:
- Be as generous as possible
- Help others as much as possible
- Share ideas as much as possible
- Create as much as possible
- Make as many meaningful connections as possible
- Only compare yourself to who you were yesterday
- Stand up for what’s right
- Look others in the eye and with all sincerity say “I care”
I know which game I am playing. Why not join me?